Saturday, July 8, 2017

~~~The Fisherman~~~

I started playing with some Lindy's Stampgang mists earlier the week and did not really have any idea where I was going with it...then I watched Marta  Lapkowska's video on Silhoutte Painting for beginners and this is the result...Now I know my perspective and design is just all wrong and out of place, but hey...I had fun and actually love the out come!







I started of by using French Lilac Violet and Tea Pot Purple Starburst and Bonjour Butter Flat Fabio mists. I had previously made some Texture Paste Lace coloured with some Magicals, I used the leftover on this page which added the texture and the purple/yellow spots of colour. 



The sun was painted with a bit of light Texture Paste coloured with Summer Lovin' Sun Flat Magicals. I used yellow acrylic paint to highlight.





The 'water' was created with Frolic in the Forest Black and VaVaVaVoom Violet Starbursts...Here one can also see the textured effects.

Wishing you all a peaceful week-end...

You'll never find peace of mind
 until you listen to your heart.

2 comments:

  1. "all wrong and out of place" - Not at all! This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...